Web-writing workshops and presentations
Web-writing skills are vital for anyone writing and up-dating their own web copy. At our web-writing workshops, you'll learn about:
- writing or adapting effective web copy for your own or your clients’ websites
- writing clearly and concisely without “dumbing down”
- usability and accessibility issues, and how to understand your readers’ needs
- document layout, fonts and formatting, and their importance in creating good web content
- the importance of good copy for search-engine optimisation (SEO).
- range from half-day sessions to longer programmes based on your training needs and schedule
- can be held in your workplace or in dedicated business centres
- are suitable for large or small businesses (including sole traders, singly or in groups), professional practices and public sector organisations.
We’d be happy to speak at your conference or event to explain how good writing, quality translations and effective communication can help you reach a wider audience and gain a competitive edge, both nationally and at the international level.
To discuss your training needs and find out how to write great web-copy that's persuasive and makes a positive impact, please get in touch by phone, email or post.