Translation services in English, French and Italian
DNA Language provides fluent, well-written and well-researched translations from French and Italian to English (check out our language combinations in more detail). It goes without saying that our translations are accurate, too!
Translation subject areas
- competition (antitrust) policy and regulation
- corporate communications
- economy, finance and banking
- energy sector policy and regulation (oil, electricity, gas, renewables…)
- foreign policy and international relations: Italian, UK, US, EU and multilateral
- governance and corporate social responsibility
- legal and certified translations
- regulatory affairs
- social affairs and employment policy
We translate company reports, financial statements, government policy papers, reports for the European Union and United Nations, speeches, contracts, wills and powers of attorney, articles of association, professional and educational qualifications, promotional material, press releases, websites and more.
Your translation partners
We work in direct contact with our customers to ensure that we understand not just your translation needs but also your sector and the issues you deal with. We’re particularly good at:
- translating complex Italian or French policy, regulatory and legislative texts into English that’s clear, concise and easy for international readers to understand – even if English isn’t their first language
- translating websites and web copy for content that attracts and retains customers
- legal translations and certified and sworn translations, for example of educational or professional certificates and qualifications.
We translate in the following language pairs:
- Italian to English
- French to English
- Bad English to Good English
If you need a language combination we don't cover in house, let us know: we work with a small group of trusted, highly skilled associates so we'll do our best to help you out.
You can find out more about the practicalities – document formats, terms and conditions, payment methods, etc – in our Information for clients section.
It pays to get your choice of translation service provider right first time – it’ll save you time and money. We'll help you communicate more effectively – and cost-effectively – with your international audience.
Get in touch for a free, non-binding quote